Saturday, March 23, 2013

Standing In The Circle

  




Within the circle of the earth
lies the place of my birth
and though my first breath
was taken here
Someone knew me
before I was born
Our God of Love
And He's always near.

I ponder the circle...a sacred shape
With no beginning and no end
like the wedding ring that
binds a relationship
where two are one
with a love that
transcends.

The circle of life
brings us days
with blessings
and at times-strife.
Sorrowful days...
Teeming with tears
but tears of the
hard-working souls
are sown quietly
into God's ground
Where only good fruit
will emerge and abound.

Our labor is protected
and we stand forever
free in the circle with Jesus
safe in the circle of peace
Celebrating in the circle
of God's love,life
and liberty.

Based on:
Psalm 139:13For thou didst form
my inward parts: Thou didst
cover me in my mother's womb.
Psalm 126:5They that sow
in tears shall reap in joy.

Revelation 22:17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
 And he that heareth, let him say, Come.
 And he that is athirst, let him come:
he that will, let him take the water of life freely.

 

No comments: