Sunday, June 02, 2013

June Morning Meditation based on Psalm 119:71-72


Psalm 119 :71It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes. 72The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.



This morning,I think of how God created mankind - how we were designed by our gracious God with the ability to love deeply that which is good,to grow in wisdom, and to trust in His Word- just to name a few. We can read from His Word and reflect upon the treasure of lessons found on each and every page.We can look at nature and witness the love of God through a rainbow, a field of flowers, and His glorious oceans filled with life and mystery.
My life is not yet over -but the cup He gave me - is more than full -for the truth flows over the sides with abundance. I read of Jesus and my heart believes.I know that my belief is a gift from God. I learn of Jesus having a hard time trying to teach people the ways of our Lord and I am comforted knowing that trials and difficulties are expected and God sees us through all of them - He is always with us.
Some of the trials I have been through,I had no idea of the outcome but knew one thing -I was never alone. My prayers were spoken and they were answered --and when I couldn't pray with words,my tears had their own voice.

Truth and Testimony: I love of God and nothing will ever change this. I believe in the witness of Jesus and that He is eternally my shepherd. The peace I have is heaven sent and even when life is still tossing me stones and arrows, this peace remains firm in my heart and soul.

The above Scripture ...Psalm 119 :71-72 - I have lived it and without any regret.  I read Scripture and I find what is meant for me to find thanks be God. Scripture stays in my heart as the purest and finest treasure I will ever know.

______________________________

Job 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

No comments: