Thursday, September 13, 2007

When You Think That No One Cares



Written by Brother Stephen Monday

Sometimes people go through things unspeakable. The husband leaves you for a younger woman,or your closest friend suddenly dies of a heart attack.

At times life on earth can be cruel. You may have at least once in your life thought " no-one knows or understands, what I am going through" WRONG.

Jesus KNOWS, HE CARES, and is watching and waiting to see how you are going to respond. HE IS RIGHT THERE, for the Bible says "when a person is brokenhearted, THERE I shall be.Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Reach out to Him,for He is the Comforter for all who will call upon Him. You may not understand why events have led you to feel the way you do, but He does.

If you curse the darkness instead of lighting a candle, then Satan can and WILL have HIS way with you. Please do not turn your back on GOD, for He can bring light into your darkness.When you call upon HIM, and ask forgiveness of sin, and mean it... IT IS GIVEN. The devil HAS TO FLEE from you the instant that you do this, for it is written.
It is GODS LAW, it will never fail...If you say..no , but I have not sinned, then you are in denial, and also a liar, for ALL have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD. 1 John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.


The Bible says that there is not a man on the earth, that is sinless. It may be true that it has been a long time since you recalled sinning, but the word of GOD says that "anything done outside of FAITH is SIN.

The opposite of faith is Fear. Fear is of man, and not of GOD. When you allow fears to dominate your thoughts, about anything, then you have sinned and stepped outside of faith.

The devil LOVES FEAR for it is one of his most successful tools. The biggest LIE of the devil is " you are not worthy of GOD".

Do not fall for the lies of the devil, rebuke him in JESUS holy name. Tell him to "get behind me satan" for he cannot walk in front of someone who has gotten forgiveness from GOD.
He has GOT to GO!!!!!!!!

Much love to all my brothers/sisters in CHRIST.

Brother Stephen ( Man of God )


Poetry Corner

Sorry Satan, This Soul Is Taken


Get back Satan, you can't harm me.
My sins will be lifted; I'll be set free.
Get back Satan try something new.
This soul's reserved and not for you.

I'm fishing to help others find Christ's Throne.
Go back where you came from, leave me alone.
You don't have the strength nor power
To tempt me on any God given hour.

I have a new life and a great mission.
Nothing you do will distort this vision.
Devil, I'm a fish you'll just have to toss.
For each blessed day, I look back on The Cross.

Christians will not forget to look back.
We walk in the light, not in the black.
Faithful believers, united we pray.
God walks with us every step of the way.
Julie Pisacane © 2003

Psalm 18:3 I will call upon the LORD,
who is worthy to be praised: so shall
I be saved from mine enemies.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: